[R] question about chi values GLM

Luis Fernando García luysgarcia at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 10:01:20 CEST 2014

Dear all,

I am making an analysis using a GLM using three explanatory variables and a
response variable. I need to obtain a table similar to this one,
http://postimg.org/image/5sau79wlt/r

 nevertheless, I have not been able to do it. I am having a hard time
specially getting the chi square values. I would like to know how to obatin
them. I have used the function ANOVA, but it shows me the deviance but not
the Chi-Square values, can be used these values?

I also would like to know what function could help me to make ad hoc
comparisons for single variables and interactions.

If any of you knows how to do both estimations, I would really appreciate
it.

All the best!!!

This is my script
a=read.table("ricis3.txt",header=T)
attach(a)
model7=glm(Count~Sex+Time+Behaviour+Sex*Time+Sex*Behaviour+Time+Behaviour*Sex,family=poisson)
summary(model7)
anova(model7,test="Chi")