[R] empty density plot for point pattern in spatstat

Christopher W Ryan cryan at binghamton.edu
Tue Jun 17 17:49:06 CEST 2014

I upgraded to version 3.1.0 of R, still on Win XP, but that did not
solve the problem:

library(spatstat)
data(redwood)
str(redwood)
plot(redwood)  # works OK
plot(Kest(redwood))  # works OK
plot(density(redwood))  # produces an "empty" plot
                                       # with just the figure border
                                       # and a thin vertical box for
the color ramp
                                       # but no color ramp in it