[R] Presentation tables in R (knitr)

Tom Wright tom at maladmin.com
Tue Nov 25 22:07:00 CET 2014

Hi Mark,
It is the underscores that are my issue, I'd prefer multiple level row
titles:

           |ID1                 |ID2
           |Time1   |Time2  |Time1  |Time2
           |OD |OS |OD |OS|OD |OS |OD |OS
Height | 1    | 1  |  1   | 1 |  1   |  1  |  1  |  1
Weight| 1    | 1  |  1   | 1 |  1   |  1  |  1  |  1

Currently I'm using markdown in r-studio.

And yes, I know the same information is in the dcast solution but I'm
trying to convince people R is an alternative to excel.