[R] How to get source code of a package

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Sep 5 09:38:14 CEST 2014

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 8:01 AM, madhvi.gupta <madhvi.gupta at orkash.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Can anyone tell me how to get  source code of a package of R?
> I want to integrate elastic search with R if there is any way please let
> me know or give me a direction to do that.

Which R packages do you want source code for? I should think that
source code of other ElasticSearch API clients would be useful,
particularly those languages that are most like R in style, such as
Python or Ruby.

 However if you google for "Elastic Search API Client R" you'll find this:

https://github.com/ropensci/elastic

 which is a start. That's assuming you are talking about a client-side
elastic search package for R, and not somehow integrating it into the
server....

Barry