[R] How to get source code of a package

Fri Sep 5 09:45:20 CEST 2014

Read the Writing R Extensions document that comes with R? Use that knowledge to write a package? Read the Advanced R website (http://adv-r.had.co.nz)? Use a web search engine to look for others working on a similar package? Read the Posting Guide mentioned at the bottom of this or any other post on this list and follow the instructions there, including using plain text to post on this list?
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing