[R] Coxme penalized log-likelihood mismatch

Alexandre Lafontaine a_lafontaine at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 8 16:07:42 CEST 2015

Hi,

I need to extract the penalized log-likehood term from coxme objects but I find the values stored whitin the object different than the penalized term given in the summary output of coxme function. Both the Null and the Integrated values are identical but the penalized is always off.

Any thoughts on why and how i can extract the right value to compute the AIC myself? (I know an AIC value is given in the output but I need to compute it myself inside a loop)

Many thanks,

Alexandre Lafontaine