[R] list server problem?

Ivan Calandra ivan.calandra at univ-reims.fr
Mon Apr 20 15:32:14 CEST 2015

Dear all,

I use Thunderbird 31.6.0 on Mac OS 10.6.8 to download my e-mails.
Since this morning, Thunderbird downloads several times the same e-mails
from the list, some even being from yesterday. It occurs only with
e-mails from the R-help and not with my other professional and private
e-mails.

I also checked that it was not a problem with the server on which I get
e-mails from the R-help: the problematic e-mails are erased every time
from the server but are received several times. So I would say that the
R-help server has sent these e-mails several times.

I am wondering if there is currently an issue with the R-help server. Is
someone else having the same problem?

Thanks!
Ivan

--