[R] Two Factorial Experiment with a Single Control Group

Darcy Trimpe darcy.m.trimpe at wmich.edu
Tue Apr 21 12:49:43 CEST 2015

Good Morning,

I am not asking for a method by how to implement, if possible, the method in R. I am pretty confident of my statistical approach, I do not want to do it by hand :-). Although, I do have the formulas to do it by hand. The groups are measured once. The animal is treated short or long term unilaterally and not at all on the contralateral side. Each animal provides a no tx and tx value taken at the same end point. The external controls have had neither side treated. I have included a sample data table below:

	Treatment
	Duration 	No Tx 	TX
	acute 	7 	9
	acute 	5 	8