[R] R command to open a file "browser" on Windows and Mac?

Mark Sharp msharp at txbiomed.org
Mon Aug 3 17:29:16 CEST 2015

Set your path with setwd(“my_path”) and then use file.choose().

You could have gotten this information sooner with a simple online search.

Mark
R. Mark Sharp, Ph.D.
Director of Primate Records Database
Southwest National Primate Research Center
Texas Biomedical Research Institute
P.O. Box 760549
San Antonio, TX 78245-0549
Telephone: (210)258-9476