[R] Output In R

Shivi82 shivibhatia at ymail.com
Tue Aug 18 14:41:21 CEST 2015

Hello All,

 As i am a newbie in R so most of you would have seen this question zillion
times. I searched for the answer on this forum as well on other various
forums however could not find the answer i am looking for.

 I am dplyr package and used a very basic code:
 select(june,city,state,mod)

 The data sheet i am using has more than 3 million observations but the
console does not print all of them and show only few options and give a
message:
[ reached getOption("max.print") -- omitted 376341 rows ]

 What is the option that i need to add to see all values in the output.
Similarly once i scroll down and then if i scroll up i am not able to see
the values starting from row #1. Please suggest