[R] Output In R

Shivi82 shivibhatia at ymail.com
Fri Aug 21 07:25:18 CEST 2015

Hi Jim,

Please see the sample code:
ak<-read.csv("June.csv", header = TRUE)
ak%>%select(sfxcode,mod,chargedweight)%>%filter(mod=='AIR')

what i am trying to find is selecting the required var and then selecting
only AIR as a mode of transportation from mod.
I am getting the output but the total rows which fulfil this condition is
10500 where console shows only 3300.
I want to share the output i.e. 10500 rows to my business. So want to see
the possible options to share the results with the business. R Markdown & R
Sweave might help - please suggest.