[R] Output In R

Fri Aug 21 18:52:52 CEST 2015

You really should not be using the console as a way to transfer large amounts of data. CSV files are much better, because sane people don't spend their time looking through thousands of rows of data. You should be giving the data to users in a form where they can filter it down for their needs, or better yet you should be filtering it for them to obtain more focused results.

If you won't be dissuaded from dumping this data on people then Sweave and rmarkdown can be used for making large tables. The nuts and bolts of those tools are not really on topic here because they involve only a very little R but mostly need skills in LaTeX or HTML/CSS respectively.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing