[R] Draw a dendrogram with ROCK clustering (cba package)

Ahreum Lee judyoringe at naver.com
Tue Dec 15 03:06:26 CET 2015

 Dear all.

Hi,
Currently, i do clustering analysis with several algorithms in R.
one of them is ROCK clustering.

Thanks to "cba" package in R, i could easily analyze with ROCK.
(https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/cba/cba.pdf)

but what I want to see is a dendrogram which could be intuitive to define the number of clusters.

I tried to find possible functions which could draw a dendrogram within cba packages.
but i couldn't...

Is there any way to draw a dendrogram with ROCK clustering outcome ?

Any comments would be helpful for me to keep on this research.

Thanks !

All the best,

Ahreum Lee.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]