[R] Hexbin: Counting Bins That Meet Certain Criteria

Sidoti, Salvatore A. sidoti.23 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Fri Dec 18 02:06:28 CET 2015

Thank you, David! I adapted this code and it works very nicely with my data.

Just to give you a bit of background, I am a behavioral ecologist. I am currently studying the general search patterns of wolf spiders and I have a lot of tracking data to process. I am not a coder, although I am slowing becoming one out of necessity!

I created a new post today, so everyone should be seeing it shortly...

Salvatore A. Sidoti
PhD Student
Graduate Teaching Assistant