[R] Issue wit Package installation and download.file()

Sun Feb 22 19:41:19 CET 2015

This sounds like  you should read FAQ 2.19.

Next time you post, please read the Posting Guide first. In particular, please use plain text since your HTML-formatted email was messed up on the mailing list.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing