[R] using index.treated/control

Maryam Yahiaoui-Doktor myahiaou at imise.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Jan 8 13:42:13 CET 2015

Dear all,

I have used the Matching package to obtain a matched object x_match. From this I would like to identify which two cases in my original data frame were matched. I see the valued in mdata & in index.treated and index.control, but the matched valued in mdata do not match the values I get from my data frame if I use the index number pairs. So, the question is about how to identify these rows.

If the first two values from index.treated and index.control are 1 & 44, are these row numbers in my original dataframe?

Thanks in advance.

Maryam

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]