[R] i need help for var.test()

S Ellison S.Ellison at LGCGroup.com
Thu Jan 8 17:33:51 CET 2015

See also the levene test from the car package, and for a single outlying variance see the cochran test from the outliers package.

From: R-help [r-help-bounces at r-project.org] On Behalf Of sait k [saitk at hotmail.de]
Sent: 08 January 2015 11:12
To: R-help at lists.R-project.org
Subject: [R] i need help for var.test()

Dear Sir or Madam,
i want to use the var.test() (f.test()) for n samples.
But in R the var.test() can only used for variances of two samples. In the intruductions stands:  Performs an F test to compare the variances of two samples from normal populations.
I need a variance test for n samples. It will be great, if you tell me the which test i can use in R for this problem.
Thank you for the help.
Yours sincerely,
Sait Polat
        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]