[R] Interview questions?

Keith S Weintraub kw1958 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 17:46:23 CET 2015

Folks,

I was wondering if anyone has put together a list of R job interview questions?

I’m thinking of about 5-20 possibly open ended questions for interviewing a candidate to do R programming. Just programming. Not statistics or mathematics.

What I don’t want are tricky “puzzles” that are more about how clever the interviewer questions are than how to get the best person for the job.

I would consider myself a mid-level R programmer so this would also be a great opportunity to learn more and be able to hire a great candidate.

I am perfectly happy to get a reference, book title or URL.

Not looking for anyone to do my work for me!

Best to all,
Happy New Year,
KW