[R] Package Build Suggestions

Sat Jan 24 18:02:30 CET 2015

Section 1.1.6 of the Writing R Extensions describes the use of the inst/extdata directory for any type or organization of data that you want to keep in the package. None of the directories should be assumed to be writeable though... if you want to write data then do it in the temporary directory or let the user decide where to put it.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing