[R] Statistics courses in Australia
Highland Statistics Ltd
highstat at highstat.com
Wed Jan 28 17:28:46 CET 2015
In July/August/September 2015 we will be running again a series of
statistics courses in Australia.
1. Darwin: Data exploration, regression, GLM and GAM with introduction to R
2. Sydney: Introduction to mixed modelling, GLMM and MCMC with R
3. Canberra: Introduction to mixed modelling, GLMM and MCMC with R
4. Phillip Island Nature Parks: Data exploration and visualisation with
R (with introduction to R)
Dates & prices will be decided later. If you would like to participate
in one of these courses, or organise any of the following 9 courses at
your institute, please contact us for further information.
1. Introduction to R
2. Data exploration and visualisation with R (with introduction to R)
3. Multivariate analysis with R
4. Data exploration, regression, GLM and GAM with introduction to R
5. Introduction mixed modelling and GLMM (either frequentist or
6. Introduction to GAM and GAMM (either frequentist or Bayesian+frequentist)
7. Introduction to Bayesian analysis and MCMC
8. Introduction to zero inflated GLM and GLMM with R.
9. Workshop using own data
For flyers/prices/info of similar courses at other places see:
Dr. Alain F. Zuur
First author of:
1. Beginner's Guide to GAMM with R (2014).
2. Beginner's Guide to GLM and GLMM with R (2013).
3. Beginner's Guide to GAM with R (2012).
4. Zero Inflated Models and GLMM with R (2012).
5. A Beginner's Guide to R (2009).
6. Mixed effects models and extensions in ecology with R (2009).
7. Analysing Ecological Data (2007).
Highland Statistics Ltd.
9 St Clair Wynd
UK - AB41 6DZ Newburgh
Tel: 0044 1358 788177
Email: highstat at highstat.com
More information about the R-help