[R] Prediction of response after glm on whitened data

Xochitl CORMON Xochitl.Cormon at ifremer.fr
Thu Jan 29 12:44:40 CET 2015

Thanks Thierry for your quick answer. Indeed this simplifies a lot my
method so I decided to apply it.

However I will be curious to check in which extend the coefficients
obtained with the gls function are similar to the ones obtained using
glm and whitening. It seems to me thant the method are indeed pretty
similar.

So if someone knows a function which allows me to predict my response
and its associated variance using R after whitening and glm (see
original question), I am still eager to know it.

Best,

Xo

<>< <>< <>< <><

Xochitl CORMON
+33 (0)3 21 99 56 84

Doctorante en écologie marine et science halieutique
PhD student in marine ecology and fishery science

IFREMER
Centre Manche Mer du Nord
150 quai Gambetta
62200 Boulogne-sur-Mer