[R] question

Mark Sharp msharp at txbiomed.org
Sat Jul 4 06:38:13 CEST 2015

Lida,

I expect that there is a better way to solve your problem than the process you propose.

However, something like this may do what you want.

###
## met <- read.csv("your_met_file”)
## Since I do not have your file a made a small 5*1 character vector.
met <- c("glycine_imp",
            "Nacetylglycine_imp",
            "sarcosine_imp",
            "dimethylglycine_imp",
            "betaine_imp")

for (i in seq_along(met)) {
  my_formula <- paste0(met[i], "~egfr_v1_ckdepi+pc1+pc2+pc3+V1AGE01+GENDER")
  prep <- Scores(Z=metalofGT, formula = my_formula)
  save(prep, file = paste0("prep", i))
}
###

Mark

R. Mark Sharp, Ph.D.
Director of Primate Records Database
Southwest National Primate Research Center
Texas Biomedical Research Institute
P.O. Box 760549
San Antonio, TX 78245-0549
Telephone: (210)258-9476