[R] question

Lida Zeighami lid.zigh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 16:05:19 CEST 2015

Hi Mark,

Thank you so much for your help.

I run your code and it works great for 5*1 character vector but if I run it
for 682*1 character vector it has some error like this:

Error in model.frame.default(formula = formula, ...) :
  variable lengths differ (found for 'egfr_v1_ckdepi')

Would you please let me know what's the reason is?

Many Thanks,
Lida