[R] Displaying Compositional Data With 46 Parts

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Fri Jul 17 15:36:27 CEST 2015

Hi Rich,
I think this is more a technical question for the subject matter experts than for R-help if I am understanding the question correctly.

That said, there seems to be an R package called compositional and a corresponding book http://www.springer.com/us/book/9783642368080 that may help.  If nothing else the names of the author(s) of the package or book  or the references may give you some leads on some decent papers.

It, probably, would help anyone with some expertise in the area to be able to look at some of your data.  Have a look at ?dput and perhaps a glance at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example and http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html for some suggestions on how to do this.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada