[R] Cannot install contributed package MTS

AGUSTIN ALONSO RODRIGUEZ aalonso at rcumariacristina.com
Tue Jul 21 19:46:31 CEST 2015

Dear Sirs:

I have attempted to install the contributed package MTS, but without
success.

I am using R.3.2.1, on Windows 8.1, after selecting Español as the
instalation language, on a Lenovo PC, 64 bits.

If I use the instruction:  install.packages(“MTS”)

i get:

> install.packages("MTS")

Installing package into ‘C:/Users/Usuario/Documents/R/win-library/3.2’

(as ‘lib’ is unspecified)

Warning: unable to access index for repository
https://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib

Warning: unable to access index for repository
https://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/contrib/3.2

Warning message:

package ‘MTS’ is not available (for R version 3.2.1)

If I use the menú bar: Packages, install packages, after selecting a CRAN
mirror, I get  a window with the packages:

GLMMGibbs

RDCOMClient

Rsterm

Survnnet

yags

As I do not select any of the above, I get

> utils:::menuInstallPkgs()

--- Please select a CRAN mirror for use in this session ---

Warning: unable to access index for repository
https://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib

Error in install.packages(NULL, .libPaths()[1L], dependencies = NA, type =
type) :

  no packages were specified

I have been using R for more than fifteen years. I never had a problem
installing packages, and I am so confused that  do not know what to do.

Would you, please, help me?

Thanking you for your attention, I am sincerely yours

Agustin Alonso

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]