[R] Daily Category Revenue-Stacked Bar Chart in ggplot2

Berend Hasselman bhh at xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 29 21:51:44 CEST 2015

> On 29-07-2015, at 20:37, Hidden Markov Model <hussain at touchofmodern.com> wrote:
>
> No, I'm not confused. I just posted on R help website.

The R help website is  NOT on Nabble. You posted from Nabble as can be seen from your message.
It can also be seen in what the internet browser displays. It is what we see in our email application.

Jeff gave you the correct advice.
Use your email client. Don’t use Nabble and your internet browser.

Berend