[R] Daily Category Revenue-Stacked Bar Chart in ggplot2

Hidden Markov Model hussain at touchofmodern.com
Wed Jul 29 22:02:25 CEST 2015

Alright, I think I understand what you guys are talking about. It is still
not clear the relationship between R-help and Nabble since you guys haven't
actually answered that.

Again, the best way to provide proper advice is to actually quote to portion
of the website you are sending people to, i.e., "To post a message to all
the list members, send email to r-help at r-project.org."

But this still doesn't address the issue of why that is necessary in the
first place. Indeed, when a post is made the user sees the following
message, which seems to indicate that the method of posting doesn't actually
matter:

"This forum is an archive/gateway which will forward your post to the
r-help at r-project.org mailing list".

Cheers!