[R] x11() hangs in 3.2.1

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jul 31 22:56:16 CEST 2015

On Fri, 31 Jul 2015, Marc Schwartz wrote:

> Can you run:
>  capabilities()

   FWIW, on Slackware-14.1 I've had no issues with X11().

> capabilities()
        jpeg         png        tiff       tcltk         X11        aqua
        TRUE        TRUE        TRUE        TRUE        TRUE       FALSE
    http/ftp     sockets      libxml        fifo      cledit       iconv
        TRUE        TRUE        TRUE        TRUE        TRUE        TRUE
         NLS     profmem       cairo         ICU long.double     libcurl
        TRUE       FALSE        TRUE        TRUE        TRUE        TRUE

   Built from the SlackBuilds.org script I've been using.

Rich