[R] help for lay person assisting R user with disability

Clint Bowman clint at ecy.wa.gov
Thu Jun 18 18:51:32 CEST 2015

Almost 20 years ago my son was in the DO-IT program at the University of
Washington <http://www.washington.edu/doit/>.  They have been very
proactive in reaching out to other institutions.

They have been solving problems such as yours and I suspect can suggest
several workable solutions.

Clint

Clint Bowman			INTERNET:	clint at ecy.wa.gov
Air Quality Modeler		INTERNET:	clint at math.utah.edu
Department of Ecology		VOICE:		(360) 407-6815
PO Box 47600			FAX:		(360) 407-7534
Olympia, WA 98504-7600

         USPS:           PO Box 47600, Olympia, WA 98504-7600
         Parcels:        300 Desmond Drive, Lacey, WA 98503-1274