[R] Error in thielsen

Therneau, Terry M., Ph.D. therneau at mayo.edu
Fri Mar 6 14:04:19 CET 2015

I have no idea.  A data set that generates the error would be very helpful to me.  What is
the role of the last line BTW, the one with "1%" on it?
  Looking at the code I would guess that the vector "tied" has an NA in it, but how that
would happen I can't see.  There is a reasonable chance that it will become obvious once I
have an example.

Terry Therneau