[R] Is RcppOctave package available for Mac to install?

C W tmrsg11 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 04:50:54 CET 2015

Hi everyone,

When I tried to install RcppOctave package I got the following.
> install.packages("RcppOctave")
--- Please select a CRAN mirror for use in this session ---

   package ‘RcppOctave’ is available as a source package but not as a binary

Warning message:
package ‘RcppOctave’ is not available (for R version 3.1.2)

I see the RcppOctave_0.14.5.tar.gz  file on CRAN here,
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/RcppOctave/index.html

I have not compiled any packages from source, I need to run brew doctor to
fix problems in homebrew before compiling.

I just wanted to make sure the tar.gz file is good to go before I fix
homebrew.

Thanks,

Mike

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]