[R] RSQLite will not install in R 2.15.0

brendon wolff-piggott mytekmail at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 14:45:36 CET 2015

I'm trying to install RSQLite on the way to installing RQDA.  I have
installed DBI, and RSQLite compiles but will not install.

Running  install.packages("RSQLite") fails with the following messages:
** preparing package for lazy loading
Error in setClass("SQLiteConnection", contains = "DBIConnection", slots =
list(Id = "externalptr",  :
  unused argument(s) (slots = list(Id = "externalptr", dbname =
"character", loadable.extensions = "logical", flags = "integer", vfs =
"character"))
Error : unable to load R code in package ‘RSQLite’
ERROR: lazy loading failed for package ‘RSQLite’

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]