[R] RSQLite will not install in R 2.15.0

Sun Mar 22 03:29:37 CET 2015

The posting guide warns you that this list is only for questions regarding the current version of R. You probably need to be sure to use versions of packages that were current as of the time that version of R was current... anything else is a wild ride for you.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing