[R] RSQLite will not install in R 2.15.0

billy am wickedpuppy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 04:05:57 CET 2015

Hi Brendon ,

Pls download and install the latest R version and try again.

> version
               _
platform       x86_64-w64-mingw32
arch           x86_64
os             mingw32
system         x86_64, mingw32
status
major          3
minor          1.3
year           2015
month          03
day            09
svn rev        67962
language       R
version.string R version 3.1.3 (2015-03-09)
nickname       Smooth Sidewalk
> nstall.packages("RSQLite")
Error: could not find function "nstall.packages"
> install.packages("RSQLite")
Installing package into ‘C:/Users/billy/Documents/R/win-library/3.1’
(as ‘lib’ is unspecified)
trying URL 'http://cran.rstudio.com/bin/windows/contrib/3.1/RSQLite_1.0.0.zip'
Content type 'application/zip' length 1211262 bytes (1.2 MB)
opened URL
downloaded 1.2 MB

package ‘RSQLite’ successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked

The downloaded binary packages are in
C:\Users\billy\AppData\Local\Temp\RtmpI7oOTu\downloaded_packages

Regards
Billy

http://billyam.com  || http://use-r.com  || http://shinyserver.com (BETA)

SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS 9