[R] reading in from xlsx files

Robert Lyons RLyons at m2s.com
Tue Mar 24 13:40:25 CET 2015

I'm sorry if this is well below the level of this forum.
Using R Console v3.1.3 32-bit
Both of our R Programming sources left the company and I'm in need of some very basic help.
The code is reading in column and row information from two xlsx files.
I made what I thought were some basic changes to the contents of those files, one was a correction to a typo for a row, the other was flipping two columns that were in the wrong order.
When I Source the R Code neither change shows up in the output.

Thank you for your time.

Cordially,
Bob Lyons

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THIS MESSAGE:
This message is intended for the use of the person(s) and/or entity(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender immediately.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]