[R] reading in from xlsx files

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 18:56:21 CET 2015

Did you start in a clean R session?

What is your code? We can't telepathically diagnose code that's not
sent to the list.

Why not just change the data frames in R?

Please read the posting guide linked at the bottom of this message,
and provide enough information that we can reasonably help you. Basic
questions are fine, but we expect the querent to have done a bit of
work on their own, and to provide complete explanations.

Sarah

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 8:40 AM, Robert Lyons <RLyons at m2s.com> wrote:
> I'm sorry if this is well below the level of this forum.
> Using R Console v3.1.3 32-bit
> Both of our R Programming sources left the company and I'm in need of some very basic help.
> The code is reading in column and row information from two xlsx files.
> I made what I thought were some basic changes to the contents of those files, one was a correction to a typo for a row, the other was flipping two columns that were in the wrong order.
> When I Source the R Code neither change shows up in the output.
>
> Thank you for your time.
>
> Cordially,
> Bob Lyons

Sarah Goslee\