[R] Package Build Recommendations

Charles Determan cdetermanjr at gmail.com
Wed May 6 19:13:17 CEST 2015

Hi Glenn,

Generally data files are stored in the 'data' directory.  If you visit
Hadley's R packages site on the data page (http://r-pkgs.had.co.nz/data.html)
this is described quite clearly.  You can use the devtools package
functions like `use_data` to have data files properly stored in your
package.

Cheers,
Charles