[R] Error importing data - wrapping?

MacQueen, Don macqueen1 at llnl.gov
Sat May 9 17:13:46 CEST 2015

Some indication of what you have tried would be useful. Assuming you are
using read.table(), then the "fill" argument of read.table() might be what
you need. If you look at the help for read.table you will find:

>From ?read.table:
   fill: logical. If 'TRUE' then in case the rows have unequal length,
          blank fields are implicitly added.  See 'Details'.

--
Don MacQueen

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
7000 East Ave., L-627