[R] Error importing data - wrapping?

Kate Ignatius kate.ignatius at gmail.com
Sat May 9 17:28:03 CEST 2015

I've tried many things:

read.csv("data.frame.txt", header=F, fill=T,stringsAsFactors=FALSE,
sep="\t", colClasses="character")
read.csv2("data.frame.txt", fill=T,stringsAsFactors=FALSE, sep="\t",
as.is=T, colClasses="character")

also with read.delim/2

read.table("data.frame.txt", header=F, fill=T,stringsAsFactors=FALSE,
sep="\t", colClasses="character")

And a combination of various different options.