[R] Genetic algorithm workflow Problem..!! Is it right or wrong ??

Collin Lynch cflynch at ncsu.edu
Fri May 22 16:20:00 CEST 2015

Rashmi, I think that this might be beyond the scope of this list as it
is focused on issues with the R language specifically.  It does not
look like you have any R errors although we would need to see some
output to be sure.

With respect to the general GA workflow it appears that you are doing
it right although the exact function of your fitness operator is not
clear to me.  I recommend looking at "An Introduction to Genetic
Algorithms" by Melanie Mitchell.  That is a good resource for more
general GA advice.

    Sincerely,
    Collin Lynch.