[R] Problem with comparing multiple data sets

Mohammad Alimohammadi mxalimohamma at ualr.edu
Fri May 22 19:37:50 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,

I am very new to R and I have a task to do. I appreciate any help. I have 3
data sets. Each data set has 4 columns. For example:

Class  Comment   Term   Text
0           com1        aac    text1
2           com2        aax    text2
1           com3        vvx    text3

Now I need t compare the class section between 3 data sets and assign the
most available class to that text. For example if text1 is assigned to
class 0 in data set 1&2 but assigned as 2 in data set 3 then it should be
assigned to class 0. If they are all the same so the class will be the
same. The ideal thing would be to keep the same format and just update the
class. Is there any easy way to do this?

Thanks a lot.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]