[R] Problem with comparing multiple data sets

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Sat May 23 15:23:59 CEST 2015

Hi Mohammad

Welcome to the R-help list.

There probably is a fairly easy way to what you want but I think we probably need a bit more background information on what you are trying to achieve.  I know I'm not exactly clear on your decision rule(s).

It would also be very useful to see some actual sample data in useable R format.Have a look at these links http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example and http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html for some hints on what you might want to include in your question.

In particular, read up about dput()  in those links and/or see ?dput.  This is the generally preferred way to supply sample or illustrative data to the R-help list.  It basically creates a perfect copy of the data as it exists on 'your' machine so that R-help readers see exactly what you do.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada