[R] R: Re: How to plot results from lme in presence of a significant interaction

angelo.arcadi at virgilio.it angelo.arcadi at virgilio.it
Mon Nov 23 10:45:20 CET 2015

Dear Bert and R list,
actually I had tried the interaction plot function, but I deduced that it was
not the correct function since it gave me an empty plot (no lines). This should
not be correct because as you can see from the results of the analysis I
reported in the previous e-mail, there is a significant interaction.

The syntax for the function I used was interaction.plot(scrd$Weight,
scrd$Height,scrd$Centroid)

I want to plot my data and visualize the regression line showing the linear
relationship between my dependent variable and the interaction between Weight
and Height of the participants.
How this is done in R?

Thank you

Best regards