[R] Package Installation: Repository for 3.2.1

Jutta Wrage jw at witch.westfalen.de
Mon Oct 5 10:36:28 CEST 2015

Hi!

Guess, I got in trouble somehow now.
Not sure whether this question is placed well in this list. Do I have to ask my question in R-SIG-MAC?

Installed R version: 3.2.1 for OS X up to 10.8

I did update the package list from within R application and installed some new package versions.

Now I get a warning:

Warnmeldung:
Paket ‘knitr’ wurde unter R Version 3.2.2 erstellt
3.2.2 is only available for OS X up from 10.9

1. Which URL do I have to put in preferences to get only packages for my Computer?
2. How do I repair things now? - If needed

> library()
tells me everything is in ‘/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.2/Resources/library’

Jutta

--
http://www.witch.westfalen.de

Dateiname   : signature.asc
Dateityp    : application/pgp-signature
Dateigr??e  : 234 bytes
Beschreibung: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail
URL         : <https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/attachments/20151005/03473c23/attachment.bin>