[R] Why can I reset directory in using setwd on desktop but not on laptop

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 17:51:06 CEST 2015

Sounds like an RStudio question to me. Someone might be able to help,
but this mailing list is for R.

You should also provide sessionInfo() output when asking potentially
OS-related questions.

You can always specify path as part of the write.csv() or other output
command; you don't need to change the working directory necessarily.

Sarah