[R] JSONlite import problem

K. Elo maillists at nic.fi
Sat Oct 24 06:11:43 CEST 2015

Hi!

You can download the example file with this link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tlf1gkym6d83log/example.json?dl=0

BTW, I have used a JSON validator and the problem seems to related to
wrong/missing EOF.

--- snip ---
Error: Parse error on line 1:
...:"1436705823768"} {"created_at":"Sun J
Expecting 'EOF', '}', ',', ']', got '{'
--- snip ---

However, editing the file with a text editor to create "proper" EOF
doesn't help.

-Kimmo-