[R] Pasting a large chunk of R code in terminals

Victor Tian tianxu03 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 19:13:00 CET 2015

Thanks, Marc and Jeff, for the advice of running a file of R code rather
than a chunk of R code.

Just thought it would be nice to have a feature like this so that there's
still a sense of interaction in running R code.

It was a random idea and I think using "source" would achieve the same goal.

Thanks,
Xu

--
*Xu Tian*