[R] Pasting a large chunk of R code in terminals

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 19:46:19 CET 2015

Another good reason for using "source" instead of copy/paste is that if an
error occurs, the 'sourced' script will stop at the error, while the
copy/paste will keep on chugging away, knowing who does what in the rest of
the script.  Most of the editors I have used on Windows (notepad++, tinn-r)
support highlighting code and then automatically creating a temporary file
that is 'sourced' in.

Jim Holtman
Data Munger Guru