[R] install.packages() can't find install.packages() ?

Boris Steipe boris.steipe at utoronto.ca
Fri Oct 30 05:33:01 CET 2015

Emma - do installations still work after you switch the startup script back on that I suggested you comment out? I'm specifically asking about loading plot3D...

As far as I'm concerned "it worked" would mean: you can load plot3D and magrittr through the startup script and then R is just fine and you can install e.g. stringr from CRAN. Is that so?

Lets make sure the ghosts aren't coming back - it's not quite Halloween yet.
:-)