[R] install.packages() can't find install.packages() ?

Emma Hsueh ehsueh1993 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 05:49:11 CET 2015

I turned the startup script back on and tried installing stringr. It went
smoothly. Seems like the ghosts are gone. No clue how the corruption
happened though.

Thanks to both of you! Happy Halloween :D

Best,
Emma

Boris Steipe <boris.steipe at utoronto.ca> 於 2015年10月30日 星期五寫道:

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]